01 November 2008

Eat Mor Chikin

For my birthday we planned a small Halloween party with our friends that we always hang out with. I wanted Ryan to match my costume but he didn't want to be a cute farmer...lame! So I thought.... hmmmm... what about a cow. His response "Only if I can have utters." What a guy thing to say. Needless to say... his costume was amazing!! We made his outfit in 1 hour. I was impressed. It was a great birthday and a fun party! Happy late Halloween.
Justin, Ryan, and Jameson (dressed as pregnant Tallie)
Spring (dressed as Justin), Me, and pregnant Tallie

5 comments:

Vickers said...

LOVE IT! HA!

Darren and Brandi said...

Holy COW (te he he), that's amazing! Wish we could have been there to celebrate your birthday with you!!!

Alix said...

HAHAHA! that is hilarious! i miss you britt!

Sabs said...

y'all are just sick and wrong! i love it!

Jenn said...

Oh my word you guys are so cute! Way to use your preschool resources for such a great costume!