Wow I am so behind! To any of you who read the post titled... homeless.... no worries thanks to great family we won't be homeless... just jobless:) That's right in 4 weeks we are packing up and saying goodbye to Idaho and hello to Georgia! I am actually getting really sad as the days go by! This place is so simple and you still feel like a teenager because you are basically just expected to be a college student. This place is special to us because this is where we met and have met so many of our closest friends and my brother, his wife, and their son are here too and we probably won't see much of them when we move:( So this is what we have been doing with our time the last month or so. In February we went to Utah for some job interviews for Ryan, they went well but he wasn't interested and we couldn't really afford to not live with family right now... wow can you say poor! haha Anyways while there I got to see almost all of my friends that are in Utah right now. (oh and Alix I am still mad at you! haha just kidding) We were supposed to go to Vegas after that but we decided to save some money and just stay in Utah. So, a week later my sis-n-law and me decided to have a Vegas night of our own. I spent all day on decorations and making food. We played cards, ate, and watched What Happens in Vegas. We are such party planners, I love it! The rest of our time has been dedicated to work, school, job searching for the both of us, and how can I forget, babysitting our nephew Tyson!
Sorry to pretty much everyone else that I saw in Utah... I wasn't very good at bringing my camera with me everywhere but I had a blast seeing you!

1 comment:
oh my gosh tyson is sooooo cute!!!!! i miss that face! cute shirt too by the way:) love your vegas idea...i think I'm gonna steal it!
Post a Comment