If you can believe it... my dad made it through his other surgery. It sounded like it was the worst experience ever for him, pain wise but here is the amazing news. So the doctors had told my dad that 99% my dad had colon cancer.. well get this my dad happened to be in the 1%. They did a biopsy on the tumor in his colon and it wasn't cancerous!!! We truly feel that it is a miracle. I know that all of the prayers and fasting that took place for my dad made this possible. I have so much gratitude to my Heavenly Father. This experience has really taught me to never take anything for granted! Hang in there pops... we hope for a quick recovery!
2 comments:
amen sista! just posted basically the same thing:)
Brittany! I am so excited to hear that! That is the best news I think I have ever heard!
Post a Comment