30 August 2009

Good-bye My Love!

Last weekend Kaylie and I decided that we needed to have one last hoorah before she and Jordan left to Utah and Idaho. We drove to the Cheesecake factory but we were too cheap to eat there so we ordered cheesecake to go and then ate at the mall which was closing. haha It ended up being really fun as you can see us all jumping in front of the elevator! Needless to say... Jordan and Kaylie are gone now and I miss them already! Good luck at school kaylie, say hi to good ol' rexburg for me, wish we could be there with you :) and Jordan congrats on the engagement! Brooke we are so excited to have you in our family!!

2 comments:

Alix said...

Brittany! I'm totally diggin' the dark locks. I love it! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I miss you girl!

Sabs said...

a post? what? now you will be all alone? i will hold you.