20 February 2010

A White Valentine's Day

Can you believe it?? Snow in Georgia! This has been the 2nd snow of the winter! I thought we moved from Idaho to get away from the snow.. it's following me. This Valentine's day we had a very special visitor, Kaylie!!!! oh yes and her cute boyfriend:) They were supposed to fly in on friday but because of snow they had to sleep at the airport in denver and eventually made it here. We had a great valentine's day and had a blast with Kaylie and Jonathan. I miss them and can't wait for them to come back!

2 comments:

Sabs said...

oh how adorable...the table and all you girlies of course!

Jaimie said...

Boy..I can't believe that you guys are now officially grown up: on your own, finished with school, and with your own jobs while I am still at school. Crazy! Sounds like you guys are having a blast.