I love being a piano teacher!!! It is seriously the best job ever. I love that I can wake up at 9:30... go work out... clean... read my scriptures... bond with my mother-n-law...run errands...make dinner... and only have to work 2-3 hours Monday-Thursday! It is great however I was thinking that I could be making even more money if I started a part time job in the morning but figured babysiting jobs would just have to do it. So sunday Ryan and I started saying a prayer asking for more opportunities to make money so we will be ready to move out in August on our own!! Well low and behold we got asked to watch someone's dog this week and then on Monday night I got the most random call. A wonderful family in the ward owns a dentist office... not just any dentist office though it is the cutest children's dentist office i have ever seen... none of the kids want to leave. You should check it out at http://pediatricdentaltown.com/Home/tabid/36/Default.aspx Anyways he asked if i was interested in working up front greeting and checking people in. I have no experience in dentistry but he said I had the perfect personality for it. However they really need someone in the afternoons which is when i teach so they said they want me to help out now as a temporary thing... how perfect! It may last a week or months who knows right now! All I know is that Heavenly Father is walking right beside me in life because He clearly hears my prayers and pours blessings upon me and Ryan daily!
P.s- Tomorrow we are going to visit Ry's grandma in florida. We look forward to spending time with her and swimming in her pool and going to the beach!
3 comments:
That sounds like an awesome deal you have right now. I wish I could wake up that late!! (I'd even go for waking up at 7!!)
You'll have to come visit Florida again when we move there!!
That place is adorable! I want MY kids to go to the dentist there! And congrats, that's awesome! I love how all you have to do is ask and He will provide :)
Congrats Brittany! You will love working at a dental office. The best job is the front desk, all of the fun and none of the yuck:-). Carol Ann Snow and I job shared at a dental office for years, it's the best. Good luck! Laurie
Post a Comment