Meet our little munchkin... he/she is only 7 weeks old... due December 27th... lovely...and only 9.1mm... about the size of a grain of rice (I knew me and ryan would have midget children) haha
I know it is early to be telling everyone but I couldn't help it because I got to see the baby's heart beat today and it was beautiful. I also figure people wait to tell everyone in fear of a miscarriage but lets be honest... I would talk about my miscarriage on my blog anyways so I figure why wait? don't judge me! We are very excited and feel that this is truly one of God's miracles. I have to be honest though, one of the first thoughts I had when I found out I was pregnant was that I felt so bad for all of you that are still trying. I hope that this post doesn't make you sad but gives you hope. My prayers are with all of you daily.
Here are a few pictures of when we first found out... Ryan happened to have the worse strep throat ever so he was miserable and we didn't even kiss when we found out we gave eachother weak high fives as he slept by all of his drugs haha... not exactly how i pictured it going but oh well. We gave Ryan's siblings bottles with cry babies in it and then Kaylie was coming home in a couple days so I waited to tell her. I pretended like I wanted to take a picture with her. So ryan was like "on the count of 3 everyone say... brittany is pregnant!" She freaked out and the picture is priceless!!!!
Colonies Easter Eggstravaganza
4 years ago
18 comments:
omg the pic with kaylee made me laugh so hard i'm crying! ha ha. love you!!!! congrats again and again!!
YAAAAAY!!! I am so excited for you! When I saw the title of the post, I was like coooome onnnn, be pregnant! I am so so so happy for you! Being mom is seriously the best and you will be such an amazing mom!!
Congratulations!! I am so happy for you two. Having a child has brought my husband and I so much happiness, and has been the biggest blessing in our lives.
So excited for you to experience it all!
Congratulations!!!! We're so excited for you guys! The picture with your sister really is priceless!
ohhh my gosh!!!!!!! I am seriously crying from excitement!! Congratulations! I hope you are feeling well and that baby continues to be healthy! So glad :)
Congratulations!! That is so exciting! How appropriate for Mother's Day too!!
Oh, YAY! I am so excited for you guys! - You look SO HAPPY! :) Congratulations! I still wish we could have gone on that cruise with you!! Next time..
Congrats Brittany! I am so excited for you! I pray that everything goes well for you and the little munchkin. Happy belated Mother's Day!
You guys are so cute! Telling people in a cute way... soo Brittany! And yes, that picture truly IS priceless! SOOOOO excited for you guys! You really need to come up here so I can feel your belly when it gets bigger :) What an amazing blessing. Next Mothers Day will be the best! :)
Hey I am sooooooo excited for you guys! That is so awesome!!! I love to hear success stories. My sister and her husband were trying for two years and now they have one of the cutest one month old girls! I am so happy for you and I am excited to hear what it will be.
congratulations!!! i have been checking all the time waiting for this! im so excited for you. i know how it is to have tried SO long and nothing. i teared up reading this because i have been there and remember that excitement! what a blessing! im so happy. yay!
Congratulations Brittany!!! I'm so excited for you. It made me cry but it gives me hope too. You and that sweet baby will be in my prayers!
wahoo! so happy for you!!
We are so very happy for you! Dad
AHHHH! Yay for you guys! I am so excited for you. I would give you a "weak high five" if I was with you, since kissing is a little weird for us...
Oh my goodness I am SO excited for you!!! You're going to be the cutest pregnant. So so happy!!
Oh you have no idea how happy I am for you. We just welcomed our little one into the world, and there is nothing that compares to looking at your baby and realizing that you are a MOMMY. Congratulations!
CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting and we're so happy for you! You guys are going to love being parents! P.S. get all the sleep you can now!
Post a Comment