06 November 2010

Pretty in Pink

I loved the beautiful baby shower that my mom-n-law threw for me and Avery this week. She is amazing. She is super crafty and made everything look so fancy and adorable. It was so sweet of her to do this for me and so nice of some people in the ward to help with some yummy food too.
Dessert table
Cupcakes...obviously since her nursery is cupcakes
The yummiest cookies ever...I think I ate all of them hehe
Carmel popcorn goodie bags
Delicious pink punch that Summer made
The main foods: chicken salad croissants, salad, fruit, veggies, bruschetta, cheese and crackers
Ok you seriously need to click on the pic to zoom in because my mom-n-law is amazing and sewed paper punched out cirlces together to make streamers. She also made the crystal chains hanging from the chandelier.
Table decor
Pictures from left to right: Me, Avery, and Ryan
Future auntie
Future Grandma who will be referred to as Lolly and Auntie Summer
All the lovely ladies who came... I love them!
A trunk full of goodies!

7 comments:

Sabs said...

ok seeing these made me really sad that i couldnt come! quick i need a time machine!! soooo cute! way to go mama cush!!! and the pink dress looks fab!

ALIX said...

that looks like such a sweet baby shower! I love that your mom in law wants to be called lolly! I LOOOOVE it! I may steal it when I'm a grandma... haha I miss you girl!

Jenn said...

Super cute! And it looks like you made out pretty well! haha I LOVE the streamers, I saw some like that when Martha Stewart was on Oprah and I have wanted to make some ever since!
And I gotta ask, I've never heard "Lolly" for a grandma before, where did it come from?

Aaron and Megan said...

Looks like you had a great shower! Wish I could have made it. I was in Atlanta for a short time, but it was spend sprinting through the airport. I hope to make it to Atlanta sometime after Avery makes her grand entrance.

Kaylie and Jonathan said...

Ahhh! I LOVE everything!!! Its all so pretty, as are you ;) Man I'm so sad I was not there:( Just cause Summer was there doesn't mean that she's automatically Avery's favorite Aunt, ok!?! I Love you!

Darren and Brandi said...

That is absolutely adorable! I sooo wish I could have been there!!! :( We'll have to try to do something cute for the shower when you come up with little Avery!

Vickers said...

You are such an adorable pregnant chick! I love it! Congrats, and I can not wait to see pics when she is born!