17 November 2010

Unwed Mama

Welp, the day finally came that I feared...the day that I couldn't get my ring off my finger! Woke up to completely swollen fingers, took several efforts to take my ring off with cold water and soap. Ending result: purple/red, throbbing finger. Let the judging looks begin:)

6 comments:

The Patterson's said...

Just wait til you have the baby and get looks from judgies thinking you're a teenage mom. I got lots of that. One old lady actually scolded me at a grocery store for being a baby having a baby. Not so funny at the time but funny now.

Brooke Cushman said...

I look forward to the day that happens to me! :o)

Sabs said...

haha melissa that's so funny! just don't make any jokes about feeln like a sinner lookn like an unwed mother to your friends who were unwed mothers...ya that's awkward:)

Jenn said...

At least they didn't have to cut it off!

In a place like Rexburg you probably wouldn't even get funny looks because practically every pregnant girl looks like she's 15 and everyone assumes everyone is married! LOL

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

I totally hated going out without rings on when I was pregnant. I just knew people were judging me. Or maybe it was just me...

Darren and Brandi said...

hahaha that's hilarious! good luck with that one... :)