Today Avery and I had a blast shopping, matching in black and white, and just giggling with each other. For 45 minutes we just smiled and giggled...it was priceless. I can't believe I got so many good pictures of her! I laugh so hard at the one with her tongue out hehe she is already taking after her momma's goofy faces. What a good day.
Colonies Easter Eggstravaganza
4 years ago
5 comments:
These are priceless! She has changed so much since Christmas! Very cute!
heeeheee love it! she is gonna be crazy just like you....i hope:) i wanted to see you in your matchy outfit!
Oh my gosh. She is so adorable I can hardly handle it! I can't wait to see her in real life! Glad you had a fun day :)
Hi Cute little Mama! I'm Brooke's mom, just for the record! :o) Your sweet baby is just about as adorable as any baby I've ever seen! She's beautiful! I'm so happy for you!
She is BEAUTIFUL!!! I want to kiss those little cheeks!! I love her outfit!
Post a Comment