11 March 2011

Quick Way to Lose Weight

Stomach Flu= up all night, barfing 9 times in 3 hours, green face, temperature, loosing 7 pounds in 2 days, and a grumpy mom. I'm pretty sure my piano students gave me the stomach flu and I was not too happy about it. On Sunday night I made chicken pot pie for my in laws and then that night I was up throwing up....first thought...oh no i poisoned my in-laws! Luckily that was not the case. However having the flu with a 2 month old baby turns out to not be that easy. Luckily Avery was super happy and smiley but still my mom-n-law came and rescued me. She brought me gingerale and saltines, cleaned my house, gave Avery a bath and then took her out while I slept. She was a life saver! Now my poor baby has a bad cold. But seriously I don't know how babies do it... they still are super happy even when they feel sick. I guess I'm really the baby who hates being sick! Anyways, that's why I'm late in posting Avery's Sunday best.

6 comments:

Brooke Cushman said...

She is so cute! I just can't wait to see her!!!!

Brandi Litchfield said...

I'm so sorry you were sick! That's no good! I REALLY hope we are all healthy when you come up! I think I will just die if we are not!

Aaron and Megan said...

I know how you felt. That was me back when A and I were dating. I returned to school to have numerous people ask if I lost weight over the Christmas break. Ugh! It was probably the worst with a baby!
On a happier note. I love dots!! Therefore I am in love with Avery's outfit!! Seriously, it's adorable!!!

Sabs said...

oh the polkadots are to die for!!! once mom and I watched a movie where a whole family thought that a ladie was trying to poison their dinner so they all made themselves throw up...turns out the food was just fine. hahahaha. just imagining the cushmans doing that:)

Jenn said...

Your child is the best dressed baby on the planet! Haha she always looks soooo cute!!

Heather Curtis said...

If only there was an easier way to lose weight... I think I'd rather keep the extra pounds than go through that. Thank heavens for Grandmas. They know how to save the day. I love Avery's outfit as well- so well dressed, but knowing her well-dressed mother, I am not surprised. When are you going to WA? I will likely miss it and I am SAD. I am going up in August.