29 April 2011

Atlanta Temple Cultural Event

We have been so blessed to be a part of this re-opening of the temple. The youth in our ward as well as in surrounding areas have been working and sacrificing so much to be able to participate in the temple cultural event before the dedication which will be this Sunday. Well it is finally here! Tomorrow night will be the event and I can't wait. We actually were able to find tickets last minute...which is amazing since not too many tickets are given out to each stake. It will be so fun to see our youth dance in front of the prophet. Ryan has even been teaching the boys how to do back flips for their dance! Also my sister in law will be in the front row of "Singing in the Rain" and my brother in law will be in the "Newsies" dance. You too can enjoy this event because it will be broadcast online at
6:45 EST mms://stream.lds.org/atlcultural. You also should really check out on YouTube, Kyiv Ukraine Temple-Youth Cultural Celebration
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WQA2Mc7qqU...it is amazing and every time I watch it I feel so spiritually enriched and can't wait for tmw!
I have a testimony that temples are the Lord's house and that we can grow closer to Him in His house. We can be sealed to our families for eternity and do the work for others so that they too can receive these wonderful blessings.

2 comments:

Caresia Clan said...

Brittany,
I want to thank you so much in your efforts in helping the youth achieve and get to where they need to be for this performance. You and your husband have been of great help and I know that this event is going to be in their minds and heart forever. Your such a sweet heart and im so jealous but very excited for my little brother to dance for the Prophet. I wish I was there to see this beautiful moment but the broadcast will be wonderful as well. Your such a great example to all of the youth.

Love and thank you for all that you do:)

Tori Caresia

Sabs said...

so neat-o!