22 June 2011

6 Month Stats

Weight: 14.2 lbs...15%
Height: 26.5 in...75%
Head: 16.75 in...52%
Lately, you have been wanting to put everything in your mouth, and drooling like crazy. Teething, here we come...
You love baby food, and whenever you see the grown-ups eat you want to eat what they are eating. You didn't even flinch when you ate a lemon, you loved it and wanted more...
You are super close to sitting on your own...
You are a major ham, you smile immediately when you see a camera and you scrunch up your nose and do an excited snort...
I can't believe that you are 1/2 a year old! It has gone by way too quickly! Your personality is really starting to show. I love how you are chill like daddy and quirky like mommy. I love that you let me dress you up and put bows in your hair all the time. I love that you aren't mobile quite yet...it makes it much easier on me:) I love how conceded you are when you see yourself in the mirror. I love when you get super tired and rest your head on my shoulder. I love when we are driving and you get excited for no reason and start snorting. I love that you smile at complete strangers. I love that you like running errands with me. I love how you get super impatient with me when I am about to feed you and start babbling loudly with a scowl on your face. Or how about when I am talking on the phone while feeding you and you really don't like it...you want complete attention from your momma. Mommy and daddy love you so much and can't believe how fast 6 months have flown by. Happy 1/2 birthday baby Avery!

1 comment:

Evan and Lauren said...

I can't believe how fast they grow... she is so precious!