Last Tuesday I got to go to girl's camp for the day as a leader...it was a blast! Momma Cush was so nice to join me and we had talked the whole 1.5 hour there and back. I got to teach 2 classes while there. It was about the temple and decided to make the theme "More fit for the kingdom" taken from Sister Burton's conference talk. I connected physical fitness to spiritual fitness and being "fit" enough to enter into the House of the Lord. It was so fun planning this lesson and so spiritually uplifting. My family was great and gave me great ideas, stories, and quotes! I had so much fun with the girls too. Luckily Avery had a great babysitter the whole time:) We stayed through dinner and watched their skits...awww such good memories of when I went to girl's camp. Avery was amazing the whole time...she must be excited to go one day. This is what I call camping, go for the day, eat yummy food, free entertainment, sleep in your own comfortable bed, in a dry home:)
Made these as a handout for the girls...
Oh Summer....even cute as a gangsta...
Avery's friend Case is only a week younger than her but he is so much bigger, sheesh, I guess look how tall his mom is...
Lolly feeding Avery dinner...
1 comment:
oh everything turned out super cute!!!!
Post a Comment