20 June 2011

Happy Fat Her's Day

Happy Fat Her's Day (This is what my bro-n-law wrote on a card on accident haha) Anyways I just wanted to make a shout out to my wonderful husband, dad and father-n-law. To Papa Cush- thank you for raising your son the way you did, I love him very much. Thank you for letting us live with you. Thank you for loving Avery the way you do. I love you. To my daddy- thank you for being such an example to me. I love that I married someone that has very similar qualities that you have. Thank you for being such a great grandpa to Avery. You spoil us. I only wish you lived closer...hint hint. I love you. To my husband- thank you for being the best husband and daddy ever. You take care of your girls:) I love how much you love Avery and how natural it is for you to be a dad. I love how her face lights up every time you come home from work or when she hears your voice....mine does too:) I love you.
(Avery with her daddy as a newborn)

No comments: