11 August 2011

Adios Summer...Adios Daddy

School started today for the kiddos. It seems so weird that they start school so early...it just isn't right. While some may say, isn't it always Summer for you? Nope, it isn't! During the Summer I usually only have a few piano students during the week and they come at 10am . So by noon I am usually free the rest of the day. Now that school has started I have 18 students that start coming every day except Friday. It may seem like an easy task but believe me when I say it isn't that easy with a baby.
Ryan starts school on Tuesday. Avery and I have tried to enjoy every night with him because we know they are numbered. So, the other night we went on a walk after dinner which has become one of our most favorite things to do. Simple, I know, but there are no other distractions like the internet, tv, or phones. Just us and our baby. We have such amazing heart to heart conversations.
We walked up to the club house and went for a night swim where Avery loved playing in the water for the 2nd time that day! We got home and I gave Avery a bath, sung her songs, and put her to sleep just in time for Ryan to come home with snackie wacks (yes we call it that alright?!) and a movie. Boo school, why can't Summer stay forever?
*These are pictures of Ryan and Avery playing tonight. We seriously all wrestled/played all night. Ahhh they are so cute. I may be biased hehehe.

3 comments:

Kaylie and Jonathan said...

This post made me tear up a little... its just so sweet the three of you "Britt's" hanging out together as much as possible before craziness schedule starts up again.
Wow I just miss you guys a lot!

Darren and Brandi said...

You guys are cute. Sorry summer is almost over. I know it will suck when Ryan is in school, but the time will go by fast. You can do it! I miss you!

Sabs said...

oooh love the blue hues. way to go on editing:) last week of summer here....please linger:)