18 September 2011

Yee-Haw!

Yesterday we had a multi-stake dance to go to and it was a western round-up with a hay-ride, and bonfire. The weather was a little bit cooler so it was fun to dress up, drink hot apple cider and eat yummy sweets while walking around with my hubby and Avery making sure no teens were sneaking off behind any trees:) Summer as always looked adorable and had a blast with her friends and cute boys... not to mention that she got asked to dance by an 18 year old. Sheesh...she's trouble! I am so excited that Fall is here.

1 comment:

Lee, Ashley, Makenzie said...

I love how you are still in YW after you had a baby, and you still go to the dances. Man you guys are party animals. Anyway, miss seeing you in the building. We are actually looking at houses in your ward. Maybe I will call you soon see what you think about places. Avery is cute stuff!!!