This is by far mine and my student's favorite recital, or should I say party?? I love just being with all of the students and no parents. They all have been working on Halloween songs for over a month and they did great! Of course, they were all crazy too. I can't believe that I had at one point over 25 people in my small apartment!
As usual, I waited till the last minute and I was stressed getting everything done. Luckily, my in-laws came and saved the day. Here are some of the treats I made this year...
-Hershey Hug Pretzels with Candy Corn-
-Pumpkin Cookies filled with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting-
-Witch Hat Cookies-
-Ghost Pretzels-
2 comments:
must have those tights! must have those treats! i want to be you:)
wow, you are crazy. but it looks like it turned out amazing! i can't believe you are moving in less than two weeks! good luck and i can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment