30 November 2011

11 Months

I am a little behind on blogging if you couldn't tell. Avery turned 11 months on November 19th. That means in 2 1/2 weeks she is going to be 1! This is is so bitter-sweet for me. I hate that time is going by so quickly and each stage just flies by but I am also excited for the next stages to come. She just gets more fun every day. I do have to say though that she is just a little more difficult now that she is getting into everything but she makes us laugh so much. She has such a funny personality and she tries to show off in front of others. If she sees something she likes ie: a dog, toy, stuffed animal (Mr. Teddy), she raises her arm straight up, it is almost looks like she is saying/doing ta-da! She now does this weird spitting thing. Sometimes when I give her a bite of food she spits it out like she doesn't like it but then when she puts it in her mouth by herself, she loves it. She loves big girl food and is down to only 2 breast feedings a day. One of her front teeth has poked through and the other one is working its way out. She should be singing "All I want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth"! She does a fake laugh that just makes us laugh. She can stand up on her own for a few seconds, once she realizes that she is standing up on her own, she slowly sits down. She still puts EVERYTHING in her mouth....annoying! When we pretend like we are chasing after her, instead of her crawling away she crawls towards us. When she is really sad she pouts her bottom lip out and puts her head down....it's sad! She brings so much joy into our lives.
We love you baby Avery!
*She looks a little different in these pictures because she has a cold/fever, but I think she was such a trooper for me!

No comments: