Ryan's 28th birthday was yesterday, making it his golden birthday (28 on the 28th). However, on Saturday, he found my unwrapped presents for him on accident...whoops! So after he found those we also went shopping, it was like a pre-birthday. Then on Sunday we went to the Cushman's for their traditional birthday dinner, dessert, and games. Things were pretty low key on his birthday because he had work and homework. Avery and I went and bought different gold things ie: Rolos, Golden Oreos, a Gold I-tunes Gift Card, sparkling cider, golden corn, etc. We decorated the table with gold candles and made a dinner only consisting of goldish foods. We enjoyed a nice dinner together. Once Avery was in bed Ryan wanted to watch Amazing Race. After this we sat by the fire, listened to Christmas music, he did homework and I did crafts. It was a pretty chill night. Hopefully this weekend we will be able to go out to celebrate! I love you Ryan. Happy 28th birthday!!!
Colonies Easter Eggstravaganza
4 years ago
1 comment:
A few things:
1. I love your blog background & almost wanted to steal it...
2. I love Avery's picture at the top... PRECIOUS!
3. I love that Ryan is wearing the shirt I gave him... YES! I succeeded in a present! (only took me a few years...)
4. I've never even heard of a Golden Birthday, but LOVE the idea, so fun!!
5. I just love you, ok!?!
Post a Comment