27 December 2011

Avery's Birthday Party

Since Avery's birthday is in December, I thought it would be fun to throw her a Winter ONE-derland party! Luckily, pinterest had so many ideas for me to re-create. I am pretty sure I made decorations for a month, but I had so much fun with it. Momma Cush and Auntie Brooke were so nice and brought yummy soups and a salad for us all to eat. I also made some hot cocoa in the crock pot for everyone to sip on. It was just a family party + Avery's bff Alexa. We were so grateful that Ryan's family were all able to be here for it. We laughed until our stomachs hurt watching Avery eat the cake. After Avery went to bed we all played games and watched The Help. What a fun night. Once again, Happy Birthday Baby Avery!
Avery loved this dog so much from Brooke and Jordan....she cried for the first time ever when Lex took her toy away.
We told Avery to give the cake hugs, and she actually did it. She face planted right into the cake and got it all over. It was sad....and hilarious!

2 comments:

Sabs said...

seriously! this party blows my mind!!! great job sista! cake hugs...love it:)

Darren and Brandi said...

Oh my gosh. I've been dying to see pictures of this party and for some reason my blog list didn't register that you had updated it... so I finally just randomly checked and it was here!!! HOLY CRAP. This party is AMAZING! I'm so sad that I wasn't able to be there! It turned out great! And by the way, totally BRILLIANT to tell her to hug the cake! I'll totally have to do that :)