I can't believe we have been in this house for almost 3 months now. Tours are a little tricky with just pictures because it is really hard to tell what the exact layout is. At least it gives you somewhat of an idea. Enjoy the tour!
Here is the front entrance...
When you walk in the house there is a powder room to your right...
To your left is my piano room...
Straight ahead is the family room...
If you go through either of those doorways, you get to the kitchen...
Off of the kitchen is our keeping room or living room...
Eventually, we want to put a plush area rug in to make it more cozy. Also, opposite wall of the couch is a nice white built in. We want to be able to eventually put a tv in there as well as decor...
If you go back through the family room, behind that is our master bedroom, it is probably the room that has gotten the least amount of attention and has a huge treadmill in it...
From our bedroom you see this...
The master bath....
The master closet really has two sides but I couldn't get the right angle but you can see through the mirror..
If you go back to the entrance, you will find these stairs...
First door on your left is Avery's room...
We painted her room pink when my parents were here...
Right across the hall is this sink which leads into the bathroom...
Then there is another room just with a sink on the other side of the bathroom, we painted all three of these "bathrooms", it was a pain...
From that 2nd sink room you see the guest bedroom...
Leaving the guest bedroom, to your right is the playroom...
It has a huge white built in on the opposite wall of the window, which we filled with an old tv and dvd player, puppets, beanbags, and instruments...
Coming out of that room you will see the stairs again...
We love living in a house! We don't know how long we will live here since we are just renting but we are livin' it up now while we get the chance!
6 comments:
i love your home! can i come back please?
Oh Brittney I LOVE it! So pretty!!!! I'm COMPLETELY jealous! lol
Looks amazing!!!! Next time I'm in Georgia I'm staying with you ;)
I am in love with your house! it is so beautiful!!!!!
Wow it looks great! I love all the wall color. I think we have the same family room....our couch and entertainment unit are the same! :)
thanks so much for the tour! i absolutely love your house! once i finally decorate mine i will do a tour too :) also, your house has the colors i will be using on my walls :)
Post a Comment