Lately Ryan has been studying like crazy especially on the weekends. I still see him a lot but he has 2 tests/quizzes a week that keeps him pretty busy. This Saturday however, we actually got to do a fun school event. Ryan refers to it as the MBA prom but it is their annual UGA MBA Winter Party. Each year they invite current students and alumni and everyone has to come in Cocktail Attire. They choose a different venue each year, last year they rented out the Atlanta Aquarium, this year it was the Fernbank Museum, Atlanta's Natural History Museum. I had no clue what to wear to a cocktail party but luckily I had a skirt that Ryan gave me for Christmas that worked. Also, I found this beauty from my prom days that I decided to bring with me, I felt so fancy with a hand clutch :)...
I couldn't get a good picture of the outside of the museum but this is what it looks like, but at night there are lights all over it...
This is hard to see as well but where we ate dinner and mingled, there was a huge dinosaur over us...
Behind us is the dinosaur's head...
After dinner and dessert and meeting some of the people that Ryan goes to school with, we got to tour the museum, it was pretty cool...
We had a great time! It was fun getting to see who Ryan spends a lot of time with during the week as well as getting a free date night. It is also exciting that we will get to go to this event every year now. Sometimes it's nice to be able to get all dolled up and feel like a woman after all week I feel like I am covered in chewed up and spit out food, pee, and sour milk. Thanks for the great time UGA!

1 comment:
Brittany, You and Ryan look fabulous! You are more gorgeous than ever and I love that skirt!! Glad to see that all appears to be well with you and your cute family! Hopefully we can meet up sometime! Sure Miss you, cuz! LOVE YA!! :)
Post a Comment