Ryan goes to school to do homework, while I try to fulfill my stake calling and bring Avery with me to watch youth basketball. Thrilling right? Avery seems to enjoy it though and I guess it keeps us busy while Ryan does homework.
I'm loving her tiny pigtails! They are a pain but boy are they cute!
This last Saturday was special though because Justin and Tallie (Ryan's college roommate and my college roommate), came up and brought their new baby boy...not so new...he is 3 months now! His name is Dallin and Avery loved him and Brynlee. He is sooo cute and yummy. Avery seems so big now! We met up in Atlanta and went out to lunch and caught up on our lives. Then we went through a shop or two.
When we said good-bye to them, Avery gave Brynlee a hug and a huge wet kiss which she so rarely does because she actually wants to. We wish they would live here instead of 2 hours away!
3 comments:
I love supporting our young women at church ball on Saturdays because it reminds me of the good 'ol days. I will surely be thinking of you this Saturday when I am there. And maybe I'll whip out a little chumbawumba... "I get knocked down, but I get up again, you never ganna keep me down!" Man, I had such a blast playing church ball with you. Although now as an adult I have a different perspective. I don't feel like kicking all the beehives off the team anymore at least :) Good times.
I know right?! I was just telling some friends about how intense we were haha...oh the good ol days...it doesn't seem like anyone gets into as much as we ever did!! Miss you girl!
Umm yeah... her pigtails are to die for!
Post a Comment