14 May 2012

Mother's Day

I absolutely LOVE Mother's Day!  To me it is way better than my birthday.  Not only do I get to celebrate my amazing mom and mother-n-law but I also get to celebrate the joy of motherhood myself.  Every mother's day reminds me of how precious life is and how special it is that our Heavenly Father trusted me with one of his perfect children. I can't imagine my life without Avery.  I just wanted to snuggle her all day!  I gave her millions of kisses telling her how lucky I am to have her! I experience so much joy with her every day!   
I am so grateful for my mom.  She raised me in such a happy and righteous home.  I am so grateful for my mother-n-law who has adopted me as one of her own.  These two women have changed my life forever and I love them so much.  
I hope all you women had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Ryan spoiled us with a delicious breakfast before church... (I may have helped with the table decor :)




My beautiful purse/diaper bag that Ryan and Avery gave me...
Sorry there are so many pictures but I just think they are so sweet...





  Avery tooted, touched her bum, and said stinky.  She is always making me laugh...

Isn't my mom so cute?


 I love you momma!
Later we got to go over to Lolly and Pop's and enjoy a yummy meal and chocolate cake!  I didn't take any pictures there but this is one of my old favorites.  I love you momma Cush!


1 comment:

Brooke Cushman said...

You are a sweet little mom! I hope you had a good mothers day! We can't wait to see you guys soon!