We had such a fun Memorial Day! We went over to historical Roswell and walked around the charming Southern streets and ate outside at a delicious Cafe where they set out cute pillows and blankets on the lawn for picnics. Then we walked over to where they had just finished their Memorial Day services but we were able to find some really cute elderly couples walking in their uniforms. Once we got back, we enjoyed playing in the pool, which Avery LOVES! She likes to be free with her floaties! After fun in the sun we gorged ourselves on burgers, hot dogs, fruit, chips, caprisi salad, and adorable patriotic drinks that Lolly created! We finished the night by a warm fire, cooking s'mores. What a great day! God bless the USA!
Colonies Easter Eggstravaganza
4 years ago
2 comments:
i want your swimsuit.
So fun! And I am pretty sure I have that swim suit! You guys are so cute, and I am counting down the days till we are out there!!!!!!!
Post a Comment