20 June 2012

Nursery for the First Time!

The day finally arrived where Avery was able to go to nursery on Sunday!  Unfortunately, I was helping my friend out in nursery that day since her husband was out of town so I don't really know how she will do when I'm gone.  However, I think it was good to ease her into it and she did great!  She cried once though while I was holding another crying child.  It was so cute to watch her interact with the other kids and try to be a big girl.  The nursery leaders should have fun "training" her though haha.  I can't believe that I have a child in nursery. Crazy! 



1 comment:

Sabs said...

hooraah hooray! such a big girl! church will be so different without your cute lil distraction:) loved all the girls camp and father's day pics too. I miss ya like a fat boy (aka me) misses chocolate cake!!!