Dear University of Georgia,
My husband is missing, he is about 5'6, dirty blonde hair, brown eyes, ridiculously good looking. Have you seen him?
So, so, so excited for tonight! Ryan takes his final tonight and then he has 2 weeks off of school. Avery and I are thrilled to get to spend some time with him again. Also moving the same week and trying to decide where to live while your husband has a 20 page paper due and a final to study for, not ideal! We are in need of some serious relaxation together! What a guy though, I never once heard him complain and he is the one working, going to school, moving, and studying! He also found out that he didn't get the promotion he was hoping for at work, tough week, but he handled it like a champ. Good luck on your finals babe! You will do amazing!
P.S- UGA, I would appreciate it next time, if you need to "borrow" my husband for weeks at a time, that you ask my permission. Thanks! :)
Colonies Easter Eggstravaganza
4 years ago
1 comment:
You guys are TOO cute !!!!
Post a Comment