{Beach Day}
Pop had to work down in Tampa at the end of the week so we drove with him one day towards the Tampa area and went to Clearwater Beach. I seriously could live at the beach, I love everything about it! Avery liked to dig in the sand and chase the birds. On our way back to Orlando, we stopped and ate at Cracker Barrel which I can't believe I have never experienced before then.
No wonder why Avery is so terrible with other children, she is always surrounded by adults who give her anything and everything she wants!
2 comments:
First of all we have to talk about you never going to Cracker Barrel. There is a commercial on tv right now and it makes me so mad, because the closet one is a days drive away in Montana or Idaho. Please go again for me.
Secondly, I think you and Ryan need to look at moving to a city near a beach. You love the beach and sun, and I think you should just live near one. It is nice (trust me, I miss that too).
Thirdly, you always look like you have so much fun with your family. I love it!!
**I mean "closest" Cracker Barrel. However, if I could keep a pull-out restaurant in my closet, I would!!
Post a Comment