14 September 2012

Seattle: Part 3

Seattle Aquarium
My parents took Avery and I to the aquarium and I was soooo excited to see how Avery would react.  She did not disappoint.  She kept saying "Yay! More shishies (fishies) yay!"  She LOVED it.  Amazing how happy it makes me to see her so happy and excited.  Afterwards, my parents bought her a cute pink fish stuffed animal.  We call her Nema.  We then thought of a genius idea to show her Finding Nemo.  She never has come even close to sitting through an entire movie until this one.  Since Seattle she has watched Finding Nemo at least once a day.  She begs to watch the Shishy show and every time the sharks show up, she turns to me and says "Sharky funny".  What a great time!

















1 comment:

Sabs said...

Dearest Avery, if you come see me I'll take you to the real "Shishie" show at sea world!!!!!