Date Downtown
My mom was so sweet and watched Avery one afternoon so that Ryan and I could go on a date downtown. It had been a few years since Ryan had been down there. It was the perfect day! We loved walking around Pike's Place Market, trying delicious samples of fresh fruit, buying yummy treats, and walking hand and hand along the water front. I love being from such a beautiful place and being able to share that with my family now.
4 comments:
Hi Brittany,
This is Kelly, Brooke's mom. I just wanted to say that you are so pretty. You always look so darn cute in your pictures, and that sweet Avery of yours is adorable! What a beautiful family you have!
You are sooo sweet Kelly! I can say the same thing about you:) I'm so excited for you to have 2 new granchildren born in the next few months! Thanks for your sweet comment.
Part 5? Really? It's like the land before time all over again... It never ends:) haha it's just the jealousy talking
Haha but seriously Sabrina! That's how I feel too... Hopefully it will be done soon so that you can stop being green with envy:)
Post a Comment