Avery is turning 2 on December 19th...so crazy! How do I have a 2 year old? So we got to have a little party for her on Saturday. She LOVES the show Yo Gabba Gabba, judge us. It is for sure a really weird show but it teaches a lot of good things through songs and is super bright and cheerful. I wanted to make her party super colorful and fun for her. Little did I know that she would come down with the stomach flu for the first time ever 2 days before hand. This definitely made the party process a little more stressful on momma but luckily Auntie Kakes flew in from Idaho and helped so much! She also was our fabulous photographer! Warning: this post is going to be crazy, super long with pictures.
Here is the set up:
Each of the kids at the party got their own character on a t shirt...
The activity room...
Each kid got to take home bubbles, crayons, and playdough...
Pin the eye on Muno Game...
Before the Party, when Avery was happy and not shy...
She is dressed up as the character, Foofa.
Once the party started Avery took on the mentality of "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to"...
Cake time!
Present Time...
I feel bad that Avery didn't really enjoy her party fully. She was exhausted from being super sick, in fact she still didn't even have her full coloring or bright eyes back yet. She gets such anxiety around too many people, mainly other children and becomes a totally different child. Luckily all of her cute little friends were still so sweet to her and they were too much fun! Who knew a balloon could be so entertaining to 5 children?
I'm not gonna lie, I am so relieved last week is over with Ryan being gone all week until 11pm with school and work every night, Avery being sick, working, putting together a party all while being sick and pregnant myself, makes for a completely exhausted mommy. But I would do it all over again for my not so little baby anymore. I love her to pieces and can't believe how fast 2 years has gone by! Next week I'll do an official birthday post with stats and all but we love you baby Avery!
3 comments:
How did I not even know you had a blog!! Such a cute party Brittany! You get Mom of the year award!! : ) we had so much fun!
Seriously impressive Britt. We really should live by each other you know. Things like this wouldn't be nearly as crazy with two crazy people working on it! Love every bit of it!
its so bright and cheerful! I love it!!! you can throw me a party any day! and I promise to only shed tears of joy:) you're amazing!
Post a Comment