30 July 2013

Blakely Paige's Blessing Day

June 30, 2013
Blakely was blessed into The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  












Did I mention that she hated her dress? I loved it! My mom bought both dresses for the girls and they were perfect!  Did I also mention that Ryan accidentally named her Avery in the blessing but then quickly corrected himself.  She cried through the whole blessing pretty much but my dad mentioned that she stopped crying as soon as Ryan brought up the temple and that she would be married in the House of the Lord.  It was such a special day despite the cries and we were lucky to be surrounded by family and friends.  I love my little baby Blakely so much and can't imagine anything other than my 2 sweet girls.  It's one of those days you never forget and feel closer to God. 

No comments: