Sorry it took so long for me to finally blog again. It's been a little crazy between driving endless hours, vacationing, moving and starting work/school. But here are some fun pictures from Seattle. We stayed for about 8 days and did some fun stuff. We played tons of pickelball with my parents and of course Ryan and I had to wear our matching shirts that Sabrina and Daniel gave us. We love them :) We also went to Mt. Ranier, that's where that picture comes from that you can barely see us. It was a beautiful day except for at Mt. Ranier. We drove the whole way there and were hiking it and couldn't even see it. Poor Ryan thinks we're lying that there was a huge Mt. right in front of us haha. And we got to hang out with our friends Brandi and Darren. They took us out on their boat and we got to see into Seattle and then we ate dinner out on the water. We had so much fun and can't wait to go back!



3 comments:
What cute pictures! I am so glad that you are back on this side of the map! Welcome home! I love your pickleball shirts...Sabs has got such fantastic taste! You look adorable! Tell me when you want to do your pictures...I can't wait to see you!
First of all....hooray you're back!
Second...what the $%&&%*^%* where are mom and dad's pickleball Ts?
Third....what you and linz can't hang out without me!
Britt,
I laughed at the pickle ball pics! Sab, control your language. :-) We love your shirts too!
Dad
Post a Comment