This is our new nephew Tyson. He was born October 4, 2007. Ryan and I happened to be in Georgia when he was born. So when we got back we couldn't wait to see him! He is a beautiful boy, with lots of hair and he sleeps a lot! My brother and sister-n-law are great parents already!
Colonies Easter Eggstravaganza
4 years ago




4 comments:
Ohh my goodness!! He is perfect! Look at that fantastic dark hair!! You sure know how to make cute nephews:) Good work! Tell them congrats for me!! And it is good to see you posting again. You have been missed.
hooray more ty pics! Way to go on the layout too:) I need to do a ty post too but I guess I gotta steal some pics since I don't have any of my own:(
Brittany Jeanene!! you better post soon!! you are in so much trouble!! i still love you...but seriously!! GET ON IT GIRL!
tyson is almost graduated from college...what is taking you so long...slacker aunt? J/K love you:)
Post a Comment