We decided on our day off that we should actually enjoy the snow that we seem to get every day. It was freezing but it was so much fun to be little kids again.
Dang, way to update! I love your hair! I can't believe the temple is done. It's so beautiful! Let me know the next time you fly threw Minne! Do you plan to do security again this summer? PLEASE come here if you do!
Hi Brittany I just created my first Blog and sabrina told me what her's was, so then I saw you and got excited!! You look so cute and happy!! Are you in the preschool program at byui? Are you working on associates or bachelors? I was the first group to graduate in the 2 plus 2. Let me know!!! here's my page http://www.frasurefamily.blogspot.com/
Hi, I am Ryan's cousin Ashley. Lisa told me you guys had a blog. I have one too. I haven't had a chance to meet you, but you two look so happy together. Congrats on the wedding. Feel free to see what is up in our world.
Brittany, I am Jenni Skalla's mom and we have a mutual "friend", well your mom's friend anyway. Jennifer Gordon is a good friend from our Omaha Nebraska days. Small world huh? She found your blog from Jenni's blog, from my blog!
Ryan is from Atlanta, Georgia and served a mission in Kyiv, Ukraine. I am from Seattle, Washington. Even though we were on opposite sides of the U.S we met in the small town of Rexburg. We dated for a year and then got married on December 22nd, 2006. We went to BYU Idaho.. the best school ever :) and graduated together in April 2009. We moved to Georgia and couldn't be more happy. On December 19th, 2010, our baby girl Avery was born and it was the best day of our lives. We are excited to bring another girl into this world in April. Ryan is working for a large chemical company. I am a stay at home momma and run my own business as a piano teacher and am loving every minute of it. We love being married, playing with our beautiful baby girl, watching college football together, going on vacations to the beach, and being with our families! We hope you enjoy a small glimpse into our crazy life!
5 comments:
I wonder who gave you such a great idea? I'm brilliant:)
Dang, way to update! I love your hair! I can't believe the temple is done. It's so beautiful! Let me know the next time you fly threw Minne! Do you plan to do security again this summer? PLEASE come here if you do!
Hi Brittany I just created my first Blog and sabrina told me what her's was, so then I saw you and got excited!! You look so cute and happy!! Are you in the preschool program at byui? Are you working on associates or bachelors? I was the first group to graduate in the 2 plus 2. Let me know!!! here's my page http://www.frasurefamily.blogspot.com/
Amy Frasure (Hatch)
Hi, I am Ryan's cousin Ashley. Lisa told me you guys had a blog. I have one too. I haven't had a chance to meet you, but you two look so happy together. Congrats on the wedding. Feel free to see what is up in our world.
Brittany, I am Jenni Skalla's mom and we have a mutual "friend", well your mom's friend anyway. Jennifer Gordon is a good friend from our Omaha Nebraska days. Small world huh? She found your blog from Jenni's blog, from my blog!
Post a Comment