I know.... can you believe it... I'm actually blogging!!! I just decided to give you an update of what has gone on in our lives the last 4 months. Ryan got an internship in Atlanta with a Financial Company, so after school got out we drove across the country and started our summer. It was great cause Ryan's family lives there and Ryan's company paid for our own apartment which was really close to our family's house. I got a nanny job.... which was rewarding but definately the hardest job I've ever had! I have so much more appreciation for my mom :) I called her like everyday saying, "Mom I'm sorry I ever complained, I'm sorry...." I was also able to visit Seattle for maybe the last time that my parents still live there, sniff, sniff. It was so much fun to be with my parents again and have sleep overs almost everyday with my best friend, Brandi! Thanks mom and dad for spoiling me rotten, loving me and playing pickleball with me. I wish there were pictures to show you from that trip but unfortunately our camera was stolen. Ryan and I made a trip down to Florida one weekend and went to a water park and to Busch Gardens. It was so much fun and I get so giddy when I go down a roller coaster... I love that feeling. Well, Ryan and I loved this one ride and went on it like 10 times in a row, the last time we went, we got off and our camera, phones, money, licenses, everything was gone including our car keys. We ended up waiting in the parking lot till mid-night until a lock smith came. Although that put a damper on our trip, overall I still look back and thought it was a blast! But unfortunately lots of my pictures are gone :( We also got to go to Florida the end of the summer with our family. We had so much fun going to the beach everyday, laughing, eating, etc. All those that know me well, know that I love sports, well you can imagine what it is like when the olympics are on! Heaven!! I stayed up till like 2 every morning, I didn't want to miss anything. With the kids I nannied and my bro and sis-n-law, I did a mini olympics. We had so much fun racing, swimming, and wearing our medals around. We loved Atlanta, had great experiences and learned a lot. Thanks mom and dad for letting us borrow everything for our apartment. We had so much fun with you all, we miss you and love you. After we left Atlanta we drove 13 hours to Texas to visit my sister and family. As you can see from the pictures, we loved our trip there. The kids were so adorable and so much fun... Ryan and I wanted to keep them. Olivia and Ryan were in love with eachother. She wouldn't leave his side and he snuggled with her a lot... jealous! Of course Sabrina and I were crazy together, laughed constantly and in between stuffed our faces with candy and Snikerdoodles. Yum! They took us out to eat and to the beach. Thanks you guys. We love you so much and miss you. I wish we lived closer together. You're the best! After Texas we drove through the night (30 hours) to Idaho and now I am avoiding unpacking, hence I'm blogging:) Thats whats goin on in our lives. Who knows when you will hear from us again haha. But hopefully I will post before I have to post snow pictures again!
7 comments:
YAY! I am so glad you have started up the blogging! haha Um, yeah, I'm sure you already know this, but your niece and nephew are seriously ADORABLE! I miss you! Let's catch up soon!
Brittany!!! I almost skipped right past your blog when going down my list like I usually do since yours is NEVER updated, and then, there it was... A NEW POST! Im glad to know you are alive and well...Keep on blogging. haha
congrats on a post for the year:) i love the pics with your in-laws. those are soooo cute! We miss you!!!!!!
I would like to be the fourth to welcome you back. You have been missed. Thank goodness for the updates from our other sister...for I was begining to think you were dead. Welcome back. And, SUPER cute pictures by the way!! You are BEAUTIFUL. But then again...nothings changed:) LOVE YOU
Britt,
You are so darling! When are you gonna have a baby too! LOL! You look so happy. I miss all of you cousins! Nobody ever comes to San Diego to visit us, so we get left out. :(
I love you and hope all is well. Kisses!
Your cousin,
Niki
Brittany! I'm so glad you blogged again! I was so caught off guard when I didn't see snow pictures on here! Haha Looks like you guys had a great summer! But I'm so glad you are back at preschool!
Post a Comment