If you haven't noticed... Ryan never blogs, it is always me pretending to write for the both of us. I'm lucky if he ever looks at this thing without me putting the laptop right in front of him and telling him to read it:) So I thought that I would write a sweet little post about him... maybe he will check it more often (he he he). There is no special occasion for this post it's just to let him know that I do appreciate him and love him. He puts up with my crazy moods, unexpected tears, my uncontrollable giggles, and my blabbing mouth and not too mention my annoying sleeping habits (if you know me well, you know exactly what I am talking about). Whenever we drive anywhere I talk 99.9% of the time and he may add in the other .1% on a good day. The poor guy probably gets so tired of hearing me talk ALL the time. Even though we haven't been married long (2 years in December) I can't remember one time that he has lost his temper with me. He never points out my faults! (although he should... ) I have recently made a "My Husband Loves Me Journal". I created this on my own, and each day I write something that he did to show me he loves me. Some of the more recent things that I have enjoyed are: him re-parking my car closer to campus so I don't have to walk as far after a long day, taking me to the temple on a Friday night (his 1st Friday off of work in a long time), playing Mario Cart Wii and him putting up with me being so competitive, him texting me during class saying he loves me, and his continual optimism and humor. He always has a joke no matter if I am talking about something serious or not he is always finding something witty to say. At first it bothered me but now I realize how much he chills me out. Just like Elder Worthlin talked about in Conference, that we need to laugh more, well Ryan sure knows how to make me laugh. Well this list could go on for forever. If you didn't read this whole long post I don't blame you... it is too sappy anyways haha. But I just wanted Ryan to know that I love him and am so proud of him. ( I thought I would post this picture. Here I was trying to be all cute and come to find out later, Ryan was making fun of me by doing the same pose. No longer a cute pic. but funny:) Love you Ryan!

5 comments:
HAHAHA!... i do remember your lovely sleeping habits. i do miss those, i'm not gonna lie. :) However, i do believe that i read that entire post and although you thought it was kinda sappy, i think it was really cute! You're so funny and i love the idea about the "my husband loves me" journal. i will use that one day..........
agreed! not to sappy at all! just cute. and i should be cuter... but i'll wait for a little while so i'm not copying you :) haha and i'm pretty sure that your "my husband loves me journal" is the cutest thing in the world! i may have to steal that idea...
hmmmm i'm gonna be honest and say it was sappy:) hee hee hee. I love it!!!
Uhhh gag me!
JUST KIDDING! :) Love it...I really like the picture at the end...it's awesome when you can make fun of each other and laugh it off because you know they do it out of love. haha
Soooo I am leaving a comment like you asked.
Thanks for the fun evening tonight!
Post a Comment