Wow I can't believe it's over! Last Fall I started in the preschool program. I remember thinking that I would never be a supervisor and finish the program. Today was our last official time with all the teachers meeting together. These pictures are some pictures of some of my best friends! These are all the supervisors that worked with me this semester. Some of us have been together since last Fall! We always have so much fun together as you can tell from the pics. It's sad because most of them are walking tomorrow at graduation and leaving :( I'm graduated from the program but not walking till next semester with Ryan when he graduates. Next semester one of the other supervisors and I got hired as head teachers. We are so excited that we get to do the same thing but get paid for it!! I'm so glad that I have been able to find my passion in life and get a degree in it. I love working with the children and it brings so many blessings and funny stories into my life! Today at our meeting I was voted by the other teachers to receive the outstanding professional preschool educaiton student award. They gave me a frame with the certificate in it and will put my name up on a plaque by the preschool. The cool part is that they also gave me a gift certificate for $100 to Walmart (just in time to buy Christmas presents!) Hopefully one day I can open my own preschool and continue to do what I love most! Emily, Megan, Amy, Shila, Betty, and Hattie :)- Good luck in all that you do... one day we can all open a preschool together and be the best preschool ever. Love ya girlies and thanks for the memories!
4 comments:
oh sniff sniff.....sad times. You are seriously the freakn' best preschool teacher ever...hey maybe they should put that on the plaque instead of that super long title:)
Brit,
I'm so proud of what you have accomplished. My little one is grown up!
Love dad
It has been so much fun! I can not wait for next semester. It is going to be fun, and congratulations on your award!
Aw you girls are so cute! I can't wait until summer so I can teach again! Congratulations again on the award. You earned it! You make me proud! Also, lets actually hang out this semester instead of just talk about it.....
Post a Comment