It was so much fun to go home for a little bit and then go to Texas to be with my whole family for Christmas. It has been two years since my family has all been together. We went to Seattle and had so much snow there... it was crazy but some how managed to see Brandi (and her baby:) and Darren. We also went hot tubbing with Heather and her husband and then dared eachother to make snow angels outside in our swimsuits. It was freezing!!!! But so fun! One day there was so much snow that we stayed at home all day ate, watched movies, and played games! We drove to Portland one day and planned on spending the night but found out that the snow storm was coming so we quickly hit the Nike store where Ryan got 2 pairs of shoes for 50% and dad showed us his office there and then we drove back to Seattle all the same day!! On our 2 year anniversary we spent all day at the airport in awful lines with angry people. To make it special I gave him a kiss on the plane... and that is all we did for our anniversary this year:( In Houston we ate, played with the kids, made sugar cookies, went to Nasa and a children's museum, played pickleball, ate, shopped, went to Santa's Wonderland looking at all the pretty lights, had a chinese new year (mainly just eating chinese food:), ate, watched football, and laughed a lot. We had so much fun and miss everyone!!
Favorite quote from the trip-
Kolby: "Papa (grandpa) when santa comes you need to bite (beat) him up and shoot him!"
5 comments:
I LOVE the picture of you and olivia kissing....makes the little heart melt:)
Glad you had fun!! I miss my little sis!!
PS... I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair. Fantastic!
OH! Brittany! It looks like you had an absolutely FABULOUS Christmas break! I'm so JEALOUS I didn't get to come home and see you guys! I miss you girl! How are you doing?!
Awww you have such a cute family! And you and Ryan are darling!
Aww, it looks like you all had a wonderful time! Your pictures are so precious.
Brittany, you look great. The family looks great. I miss you guys so much. How do I get in touch with BenS?!
Post a Comment