25 January 2009

World Peace...

Miss America Pageant 2009

6 comments:

Unknown said...

i assume you won from the last photograph, rose pedals falling from the sky | cheers to world peace

Darren and Brandi said...

ok, not cool. i didn't even watch it... i hate my life...

Alex and Whitney said...

Wow I wish I lived by you!!! (for many reasons) It looks like you girls had a great time!

Lindsey said...

Wow...I wish I was beautiful enough to be in your pagent....maybe next year. Congrats on winning....I always knew you were a star:)

Sabs said...

why didn't you tell me it was on!!! rude! ha ha love the fake cry! i think i just wet myself:0

Alix said...

HAHA! Britt! Do you remember when we used to watch those when we were little? We used to plan parties and slumber parties around them! I love it! I miss you!!!