Just an update! We are finishing up our last semester here yay!! Ryan and I will both graduate April 10th and then the scary part! We don't know where we will be living yet?!?! It is so stressful for Ryan to be going to school and looking for a job during this time. Hopefully we can find something soon... we have about 2 more months or else we will be homeless. :) Other than that we are just enjoying the simplicity of Idaho. I am loving my job. I am convinced that being a preschool teacher is the best job ever (besides pay... but actually I am getting paid awesome condsidering it's Idaho) I am only allowed to work 20 hours which is a bummer but nice at the same time cause I still have free time... it's weird... I'm not used to having free time. What do I do with my free time? Well I try to do some productive things but I also am hooked to TLC (What Not to Wear and Jon and Kate + 8) and this HGTV Home channel. It is all about new home buyers and remodeling... some day we will be out of an apartment....sigh. Well hope life is treating you all well and if you hear about any jobs for Ryan PLEASE let us know:)



6 comments:
Yay for graduating! That's so exciting to be done with college! We are kinda in the same boat, Brooks is graduating in June (So we have a lot more time i guess) but we don't know what is next! hopefully grad school, but its a little scary and so exciting! And... I'm pretty sure TLC was invented for keeping women from being productive. I am hooked and get nothing done. :)
I am jealous! I LOVE those shows too!! I have not seen them since summer 2008. Yikes. We don't have cable, so I don't see anything.
Thursday lunch was fun!
i'm a wee jealous too! OH TLC how I miss thee! I think you should enter me on What NOt to Wear. I promise to dress extra crappy for a week:) I promise to buy some cute stuff for you too:)
Amazing! Sounds a little like my life... I work two days a week and try to think of things to do for the rest of the days :) Actually, I've currently been quite busy... but normally I just pretend to be. TLC is the most amazing thing that ever happened. What Not to Wear has to be my favorite show EVER, though I have found myself watching A Baby Story and Bringing Home Baby recently... it gets me excited!
As for where to go next... I'm thinking Washington... you know you want to!
Hey! It was so great seeing you the other night. Sorry if I seemed rushed, we were a little late for the session, but I hope that things are going great!
Things are going really well, but I miss preschool a lot!!! I am working at a Montessori School down in Idaho Falls. Right now I am teaching the toddlers, but I hope that I can move into the preschool class when there is an opening. Are liking being a head teacher?
Post a Comment