So here it is... after all of that drama... here is my new hair! Sorry that it isn't a very good picture. i had to take it myself and also if you are thinking, why does her face look so funny? That's because you see, apparently you are supposed to get these teeth taken out called wisdom teeth because other wise they get infected and make your whole face swollen. That's right, today I have an unexpected appointment to get my wisdom teeth out. Just a week before graduation. eeek!! Haha got to love drama!
Colonies Easter Eggstravaganza
4 years ago
7 comments:
It looks so good! I love it! Good luck with your wisdom teeth....I got mine out in high school- it is no fun! Let me know if you need anything this week, I'd be happy to help!!
I love this hair much better, sorry about the wisdom teeth. I waited til college to get mine out so they made me have the worst jaw aches and messed up my teeth! Its way better with them out!
Remember when I got my wisdom teeth out? We were teaching the Sunbeams together?? I feel your pain. Enjoy the drugs you get though! They were the best!!
love the hair and the awkward facial expression:) i will ship some Ben n' Jerry's to you:)
wow... i need to check blogs more often! i can't believe you dyed your hair dark! but dang girl! it looks adorable! and yes, i like this color better than the darker one. sorry you had to get your wisdom teeth out... shoulda done that while you were still on your parents payroll! wish i could be there so we could eat ice cream and smoothies together!
Hey! You're hair color looks great! It looks really flattering on you. :) Darn wisdom teeth! Sorry about that!
Hello! So I was watching American Idol last night thinking of you! How is everything going? Did you make it safely?
Post a Comment