08 May 2009

Graduates of 2009!

I'm back folks and a lot has happened since my last post. I did get my wisdom teeth out a week before graduation. Everything went fine after the fact that I passed out and started to convulse. Haha but other than that it was smooth sailing, no bruising or swolenness! Both of our parents came into town for our graduation which was so fun! Ryan and I graduated together on April 10, 2009 from Brigham Young University Idaho, wahoo!!!!! It was such an amazing experience. We got to hear from President Clark and Elder Anderson. It was so nice of Ryan to graduate with me at my graduation for preschool education. Ryan graduated in business with an emphasis in Finance and a minor in Russian and I graduated in Professional Preschool Education. I am going to miss school so much, isn't that strange?? I already am like... what I'm not going back to Idaho??? Well after graduation Ryan and I had the amazing opportunity to go to the temple with both of our parents. My parents brought family names and we all got to do sealings together. It was such a spiritual experience! After that we met up with our siblings at the Olive Garden and chowed down on some awesome Italian food. After that, Ben and Erin were nice enough to allow us all I think it was 13 of us, to their house to play Cranium. What's a family get together with no competitive game to play?? Might I add that the girls finally beat the boys!!! The next day Ben and Erin had a huge BBQ at their house for us. The food was amazing especially those ribs Ben!! After stuffing ourselves again we went and played some pickleball... wish I had pictures :( Then afterwards.. what do you think we did?? We stuffed ourselves again with ice cream from Leatherbees. It was one of the most memorable weekends ever. We really appreciate everyone that came out to be there and Ben and Erin and Tyson for everything they did for us. We love you guys!!! More posts to come to update you on what's going on in our lives now!
Thanks for my barbie shoes mom!
Thanks Mom and Dad!! We couldn't have done it without you. We love you.
Can you believe my dad took this picture of the temple?? It looks like a post card!

4 comments:

Aaron and Megan said...

I am still bummed that I didn't see you at graduation and my parents did. LAME!! So much for a picture with you. Now we are not even on the same side of the US.
You went to Olive Garden?! We did too. After graduation.
Miss you already.
*side note: I got a new blog.

Alix said...

Congratulations guys! That is sooo GREAT! What are your plans after Rexburg? Are you going to stay there or move somewhere? I miss you!

Ani said...

i can't believe you are a college graduate!! that is so exciting!! congratulations!! you guys look great too!! i love your hair brittany!! sooo cute!

The Dixon's said...

Congrats on finally graduating! Rexburg is not going to be the same with out you guys this fall! Good luck with the move!