I know right... I have been awesome at blogging the last few days:) Well I told you that I would post on what is going on in our lives right now, so here it is. After a 3-day drive ...


We arrived here...
After graduation... we rented a truck... packed all of our things (thanks mom and dad!!!!) and drove out to Georgia. It was the funnest road trip ever. Poor Ryan had to drive the truck and trailer with his car while Kaylie and I rocked out to music all day. We laughed, we cried, we laughed so hard that we cried... lets just say it was bonding time for us. Great memories!! Well we arrived here almost 4 weeks ago and this is what we have been up to...


Ok... actually this was just one night but we got to go to a Braves game and it was really fun. But what we really have been doing is...

Working!!! Ryan has been searching for a job in the financial service industry but in the mean time him and his dad have been working on roofs for people in the Atlanta area who have hail damage. They should be able to make great money this summer and we are so excited to start setting aside money for a house! They work all day long 6 days a week and are starting to become real rednecks hehe. I have been working part time for the family I nannied for last summer. I was planning to work for them all summer long until I got a job at a preschool only 2 mintues from where I live (by the way.. with my in-laws :) I am so excited and can't wait to start next monday. They also provide full benefits and a 401K plan. The Lord is blessing Ryan and I in so many ways and we are so grateful. We will keep you posted on everything:)
After graduation... we rented a truck... packed all of our things (thanks mom and dad!!!!) and drove out to Georgia. It was the funnest road trip ever. Poor Ryan had to drive the truck and trailer with his car while Kaylie and I rocked out to music all day. We laughed, we cried, we laughed so hard that we cried... lets just say it was bonding time for us. Great memories!! Well we arrived here almost 4 weeks ago and this is what we have been up to...

6 comments:
I can't believe you! You are wearing an Atlanta Braves shirt. Whatever happened to your support for the Mariner's? I am hurt. :( Haha, okay not that bad.
CONGRATS on the job!! I am sooo jealous. We are still hoping to hear positive news back from some places.
Let me know how you like the Goddard School ? there is one where i live and have been thinking about applying.
I'm so excited for you guys and your new job and everything! I just saw your mom and dad yesterday at church (Alix and I came home for a week :) and they are so cute! I'm so glad you updated your life! It's so fun to read about what you are up to these days...
Turns out... I miss you a lot
hooray for postings! and horray for me and my computer:) love the road trip pics:) oh I was a wee jealous reading about ya'll getting together for a BBQ and game night at ben adm erin's without me sniff sniff
I can't believe that! You are way to nice I would havew exploded and someone and probably thrown out.
Post a Comment