YAY!!! I am so excited for my not so secret crush, Kris Allen. I totally had convinced myself that Adam was going to win... and he didn't hooray. Sorry to all those Adam fans but I couldn't stand his voice. I thought the finale was amazing.. I wasn't even like.. get on with it... when will they ever call the winner... I was very entertained. Good season!... now what am I going to do with my life?? Haha never fear... so you think you can dance starts tonight!!
Colonies Easter Eggstravaganza
4 years ago
4 comments:
hee hee this is the pic i had on mine but switched it while i was on the phone with you:) too funny. i missed so you think you can dance bc i was at a book club. I'm not off to a very good start at being a fan.
Britt, you got me hooked on Idol last summer. Too bad I have not had cable for the past 9-months. I am sure it has been fun.
I hope Georgia is treating you well.
-Megs
Hey Brittany. Hope you are doing well. You, like me have not posted much, but you have deffinately done better than me! How is everything going? Are you working at the preschool you had up a bit ago? Whats going on. Miss you! Megan
That has got to be one of the worst experiences I have ever heard of happening at a DMV! But don't give up on moving...How would you ever make it back to WA?! Which it is beautiful here now. We have had a great summer so far! 25 days with no rain and even yesterday or today it was just barely a little. Not even enough to work the windshield wipers! And I'm happy about Kris too!
Post a Comment