13 September 2009

Our Bell Fix

I feel so bad because I haven't posted these pictures yet! About a month ago we went and saw the Bells down in Macon... it's about a 2 hour drive for us. They were so nice to have us and they planned a fun Saturday out on the lake. Before we went however they took me to a Waffle House. It was my 1st trip to one of those. If you don't know about the south.. there is almost a waffle house on every corner haha. Unfortunately my camera ran out of batteries before I could take any pictures there. After the lake we had a yummy BBQ. We are going to have to plan another one!! P.S- to everyone that views our blog, I swear we don't always go on trips it's just been the last month I promise we really do work hard most of the time. In fact I haven't seen Ryan hardly at all this week because we both have been working so much. Maybe I should do a post about how miserable work is so everyone can stop giving me a hard time about our vacations. :)

3 comments:

Sabs said...

geez do you ever work? :) ha ha ha you asked for that one:) looks fun!

Darren and Brandi said...

So... next vacation: Washington?? :)

Aaron and Megan said...

I agree with Brandi... Washington!!