I know can you believe it... I'm not posting vacation pictures haha. Just wanted to update you on our lives right now. It may sound a little depressing but I promise that our spirits are still high and we feel blessed every day. Well it has almost been officially 6 months since we have been in GA and still living with Ryan's family. I still am working at the preschool and every day there is something new going on. I just recently got a new child in my class who has severe special needs but the parents won't acknowledge that their child has special needs. The child is very violent and strong and doesn't know how to communicate. It is so challenging but I do feel closest to my Savior on days where I hear the child laugh or see some progress made. My job is stressful and draining and I continually feel that I have to pay my dues since I am still the newest employee and I can't wait for the day that I can have my own preschool! Ryan is still working on roofs. We are so lucky that he has had this job because it has been so hard for Ryan to find any other job. Last week he had an interview with Traveler's Insurance and we have to wait till later this week to hear if he is going to get a 2nd interview. So we could use your thoughts and prayers this week!!! On another note... we have no friends haha. We are such losers. Every where we go I'm like "Oh they look young, I wonder if we could be friends with them, haha!" So if anyone has some extra cash... come visit me!!!!!!!!! Ryan and I are really fun people I promise... here are some funny pictures to proove it haha.

(Haha maybe these pictures are why we don't have friends.)
6 comments:
Thanks for you sweet note!! I don't think I take very good pictures but I love taking them so I'd love to follow you around! haha:) Those pictures of you guys are hilarious! Are you loving Georgia?
hee hee these are awesome! i will be your friend...you just have to move here:) now do you see why i have friends who are twice my age? after a while you get desperate:) j/k! old people are awesome friends:)
We would be your friends if you were close! We don't really have any friends either. I told Greg that its the only thing I miss about being single...having girlfriends!
So come back to Idaho!! : )
Well I am so sorry to hear you have no friends....trust me you are awesome, and I love reading everything thing you have on here! I also finally added lots to my blog after you left me your post! So read on!
Hahaha Brittany, you are hilarious! I feel the same way... we don't have friends either. Actually, that's a lie... we made friends with a cute couple that moved into our ward in Renton like a month before we left... and now we're in Sammamish... we're working on finding new ones haha
Oh, you're so cute Britt.
Post a Comment