On some Fridays I go babysit the kids I used to nanny. I love it because my sis-n-law and hubby come with me and we always do a dessert and craft. This week I decided to do Fall related things. We went to the store and bought warm doughnuts and apple cider and then made pumpkin jars. They were so cute and turned out amazing. All you do is get a jar, paint the outside with glue and put orange streamer/crepe paper on it. Then cut out black construction paper and make a cute face. I got battery candles so they were safer and put them in the jar and they turned out really cute!!!
Colonies Easter Eggstravaganza
4 years ago
5 comments:
oooh i could just squeeze you! love the pumpkins!
Great pictures!! I love the pumpkins- they are so HUGE!
Fun craft-- what a great babysitter- I bet those kids love you!
Oh fun! I want to do that with you! And also I LOVE the craft ideas! You are too cute! I'm pretty positive that we need to live close to each other so that we can do them together. I miss you and want to play.
That looks like so much fun! I want to come back.... I miss you guys, and can't wait to see you SOON!!!! 2 months! (minus 2 days to be exact!)
You are so clever! This all looks so fun. Miss you. It was so fun being in the preschool together! Hey could you pass on to Hattie that I am so sad not to be invited to her blog! =) Thanks, and have a good time! p.s. I have been sick, but hopefully will start getting better. I've lost about 10 lbs since I really can't eat anything, but thats okay!
Post a Comment