21 October 2009

Missin You Like Candy

Just thought that I should inform you that I went on a candy diet for a month... that's right folks I can accomplish anything now... if I can say no to candy for a month... i can conquer the world! haha the reason for this diet is because ryan drinks too much diet coke so i said if he would go on a diet from his favorite food then i would do the same! hehe i am so sneaky! Needless to say... we both feel very accomplished and healthier (Except for the fact that i have eaten enough candy the last few days to make up for the whole month that i missed out haha)

4 comments:

Darren and Brandi said...

hahaha I love it! That's what me and Darren do every week, until the weekend. And like you, I make up for the whole week of missed candy in a matter of hours. At least I don't do it all week long... right??

Darren and Brandi said...

Oh I almost forgot to say... I'm TOTALLY impressed! Way to go guys! :)

Ani said...

haha that is so funny! Diet Coke and Candy are sooo hard to cut out of your life! congratulations! but also you have to give yourselves a little break here and there. you're so cute! miss you!

Alix said...

Brittany,
I have to say that Ryan has really stepped up in my book. I had no idea he loved Diet Coke so much. However, I know how hard it is to quit your favorite little guilty pleasures and I will tell you that I am very impressed with all of your HARD WORK! Seriously, I have quit diet coke like 7 times... and I am drinking it today... soo that just shows you how bad I am at self control! LOVE YOU GIRL! I miss you!